beautiful fresh chocolates
misco's chocolates & truffles
Policy key definitions:
• "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [Misco’s Chocolates].
• "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
• GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
• PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
• ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
• Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
• We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we do not decide how personal data is processed.
• Lawful basis: Contract
The reason we use this basis: Is to process your order with us.
We process your information in the following ways: We receive notification of payment via paypal, this includes the details of your order, name address and email. We use this to dispatch your order.
Data retention period: We shall continue to process your information until the contract between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms. We only store name, address and email details for our own accounting purposes and never use this information for anything else.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will put a notice on out website about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
• the right to be informed;
• the right of access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to object; and
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Email marketing messages & subscription
We do not currently use email for marketing messages or subscriptions.
Privacy Notice Policy Base: v.4.0 May 2018 - Made available without liability by Jamie King, Website management services.